Decorative laminated glass uses a colored interlayer or embedded decorative materials (metal mesh, woven wire mesh, etc.) in the interlayer of traditional laminated glass. The metal mesh laminate not only makes the glass have excellent resistance to attack, but also protects people from damage from glass debris. Metal mesh laminated glass is safe and strong, and adds elegance and artistic atmosphere to the windows of the building. Therefore, it has become a stylish and practical decoration material in modern architecture.
What is Laminated Glass?
Laminated glass is made by sandwiching one or more polymer interlayer films between two or more pieces of glass. After special high-temperature pre-pressing (or evacuation) and high-temperature and high-pressure process, the glass and interlayer film are bonded as integrated composite glass products. Commonly used interlayer for laminated glass are: PVB, SGP, EVA, PU, etc.
Decorative Laminated Glass Geatures
- High strength: Hightop metal mesh laminated glass can resist continuous attacks from hammers, chopping knives and other murderous weapons.
- Excellent security: Compared with traditional laminated glass, our glass is embedded with metal mesh to make it resistant to attack and shatterproof performance. The interlayer also prevents the debris from falling off, thus ensuring personal safety.
- Excellent sound insulation: The laminated glass of the interlayer can block sound waves and maintain a quiet and comfortable office environment.
- Unique aesthetics: the combination of glass and metal grids makes the building more modern and artistic.
- UV resistance: Our decorative laminated glass has different materials and opening rates, which can effectively prevent direct sunlight, thereby protecting the aging of valuable furniture and items in the room.
- Energy saving and environmental protection: reduce the transmission of sunlight and reduce cooling energy consumption.
- Glass thickness: 3 mm to 19 mm
- Maximum panel size: 2000 mm x 6000 mm
- Edge processing: seam edges, can also be polished
- Metal mesh laminated material: stainless steel, copper, brass, etc.
- Mesh Types: Expanded metal sheet, woven wire mesh, etc.